Cornish vegetables with a sprinkle of parsley. (V).
A NEW ADDITION! Still staying true to Cornish ingredients possible, out vegetable pasties our a great new meat-free alternative. They have been a real hit and our now available for home delivery to anywhere in the UK. 10 vegetable pasties handmade in Cornwall. All our pasties are handmade, all our bakery products use the best of local ingredients wherever possible from the Cornish cheddar and St Mawes hens eggs.
If not baking straight away these pasties must be kept in the freezer or defrosted and kept in the fridge and consumed within three days. DO NOT RE-FREEZE THEM.
Instructions for cooking your pasties
- For best results cook from frozen. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees fan
- Remove pasties from the box and placed on a suitable baking tray. Wash with whisked egg or milk all over each pasty
- Place in the centre of the oven and bake for 45 - 50 minutes
- The pasties are cooked when they are hot through
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before eating as they will be too hot.
Once arrived pasties can be kept in the freezer for up-to 2 months.
Allergies: All pasties contain Gluten and are made in a bakery where nuts are used. None of the pasties are suitable for those with dairy allergies due to dairy being used at our bakery. Pasties may contain traces of the following: Celery, Milk, Nuts, Legumes, Peanuts, Soya, Sulphur Dioxide